Arrival in Tehran. Meet and greet at Imam Khomeini International Airport, Transfer to the hotel and check-in. Afternoon visit to the Archeological Section of the National Museum. Overnight in Tehran.
Tehran- Hamedan- Kermanshah- Ahwaz- Shiraz- Isfahan.
- National Musem
- Temple of Anahita
- StartTehran, Tehran
- FinishTehran, Tehran
- Group sizeUnlimited
- ThemeCULTURAL TOUR
- Enjoy visiting tombs of the most famous Persian poets Sa'adi & Hafiz.
- Gain insight into Holy shrine of Shahcheragh.
- Surprised by the relics of Naghsh-e Rostam.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage site; Persepolis.
- Admired by Nasir-ul-mulk mosque, known as pink mosque.
- Zandiyeh relics in Arg-e Karim Khan castle.
- The most amazing Iranian handicraft in Vakil complex.
- Narenjestan, known as Ghavam garden referring to Qajar era.
- Enjoy Eram historic Persian garden.
- Achaemnid and Sassanid period relics in Nahgshe Rajab.
- Enjoy Pasargadae, the capital of the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great.
- Visiting UNESCO world heritage site Golestan Palace.
- Amazing Persian carpet museum.
- Amused by Iran national museum.
- Enjoy Old city Ecbatana.
- The old architecture in Alavian Tower, referring to Seljuq era.
- An ancient inscription, Ganjnameh.
- Archeological relics in Kangavar.
- Wonderful Temple of Anahita.
- UNESCO world heritage site Bisotun & Tagh-e Bostan
- Falakol-ol- Aflak castle in Khoram Abad referring to Sassanid era.
- Sassanian bridge in Poldokhtar
- Archeological mysteries in Haft Tappeh
- Ancient city of Susa, UNESCO world heritage.
- Ziggurat of Choqazanbil, UNESCO world heritage site.
- Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System, UNESCO world heritage site.
- Kurangun reliefs.
- The ancient relief of Sarab-e Bahram from Sassanid era.
- The ancient city of Bishapur.
- Tangeh Chogan.
DAY 1 - TEHRAN
DAY 2 - TEHRAN
Full day city tour of Tehran including, Golestan Palace, the Carpet Museum and Jewelry museum. Overnight in Tehran.
DAY 3 - HAMEDAN
Check-out. Morning drive to HAMADAN. Check-in at the hotel. Afternoon city tour to include Ecbatana, Alavian Tomb Tower, Tomb of Esther and Mordecai, Tomb of Avicenna, Ganjnameh. Overnight in Hamadan.
DAY 4- KERMANSHAH
Check-out. Drive to KERMANSHAH, stop on the way to visit KANGAVAR, the Temple of Anahita, Bisotun and Taq-e Bostan. Overnight in Kermanshah.
DAY 5 - AHVAZ
Check-out. Drive to AHVAZ, on the way stops at Falk-ol-Aflak Castle in KHORAM ABAD and the Sassanian bridge in POL DOKHTAR. Overnight in Ahvaz.
DAY 6- AHVAZ
Full day tour of archeological sites of Haft Tappe, ancient city of SUSA, ziggurat of Choqa Zanbil and SHUSHTAR. Overnight in Ahvaz.
DAY 7 - SHIRAZ
Hotel check-out. Drive to Shiraz, On the way visit Kurangoon, Sarab-e Bahram, Bishapur and Tang-e Chogan. Overnight in Shiraz.
DAY 8 -SHIRAZ
Full day city tour to exploit Shiraz including the Nasir al-Mulk Mosque, Arg-e Karim Khan Zand , Vakil Bazaar, Vakil Mosque, Naranjestan-e-Ghavam, Eram Garden , tombs of Sa’di and Hafez, Holy shrine of shahcheragh from outside .Overnight in Shiraz.
DAY 9- SHIRAZ
Drive to Persepolis, Naqsh-e Rostam, Naqsh-e Rajab, and Pasargadae. Overnight in Shiraz.
DAY 10- ISFAHAN
Drive to Isfahan.Check in at the hotel.City tour of ISFAHAN exploring Naqsh-e-Jahan Square and its parameters including Abbasi (Imam) Mosque, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Ali Qapu Palace, Chehel Sutun Palace and Bazaar. Overnight in Isfahan.
DAY 11 - ISFAHAN
Full day city tour of Isfahan visiting Vank Cathedral in Armenian Quarter, Jame Mosque of Isfahan, Khaju Bridge and Si-o Se Pol Bridge. Overnight in Isfahan.
Drive to Tehran en route visiting Kashan. In Kashan visiting Tabatabai House, Borujerdi House, Sialk hills and Fin Garden. Drive to Tehran and check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Tehran.
DAY 13 -DEPARTURE
Check-out from the hotel. Return flight home.
Hotel (12 nights).
Plane, Private Bus
- Iran is a magnificent, mysterious country with a rich history and culture. Go to Iran with an open mind and heart. Also it is a big country and this trip covers a lot in two weeks, so be prepared for some long travel days with lots of opportunity to take in the great landscapes.
- Iran is on peak season in March to May and September to October. So plan your Iran trip on the right time.
- Having a professional tour guide who is in your perfect language would help you to find this miserable land so different than you had ever thought.
- For men, the dress code is simple – jeans or trousers and any kind of top. Footwear can be whatever you like – open shoes such as sandals are perfectly acceptable.For women, relatively loose fitting tops that cover your arms and come down to your mid-thigh or knees is what’s required. You’ll see women wearing the mantou – a sort of fitted coat, bright shoes and head scarves that only cover the back half of the head. Look around to see what the local women are wearing and dress accordingly.
- ATMs are widely available in all the towns and cities throughout Iran. Credit and debit cards are the best way to access money throughout most trips (note though that charges are made for each transaction).Use Iranian Rials when you are wandering out and shopping or eating.Iran also has another unit of currency which is Toman (a sub unit), 1 Toman is equivalent to 10 Rials.Iranians often use Tomans. Frequently, people say just "5,000" Toman instead of saying 50,000 Rials. It is quite confusing and you might feel you are cheated but don't worry, eventually you will get used to it.Even common, major credit cards like Visa and MasterCard are not accepted in Iran, so bring cash.It is easily possible to get a type of Iranian debit card (prepaid) which can be used all around the country. You can ask your tour agent or your host to get you one. Almost all banks issue these cards in different amounts and against payment. What type of cash is acceptable? It is not important; USA dollars; Euro; GBP are all accepted in Iran . You should change your money in a money exchange shop and they are all over Iran so you will have no problem finding one.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden in Iran and severe penalties will be incurred by anyone attempting to bring it into the country. Drug laws are also extremely strict and travellers face lengthy jail terms if caught. If found, pork products, obscene material (even glossy magazines showing people in immodest poses), and controversial literature will all be confiscated by custom officials.
- Persian handicrafts are still considered among the most valuable in the world, the most famous one is Persian Carpet because of the considerable skill of the Iranian weavers. You can find the most beautiful particular samples in Tabriz, Kashan and Mashad. Don’t miss visiting Carpet markets (Bazar-e Farsh).
- Internet is commonly used in Iran . You can bring your laptop to Iran and use some hotel`s Wifi Internet connection . There are WiFi Internet available in some cafe shops and restaurants . You can go to Internet cafes which are available all around the cities and big shopping malls and use their ADSL high speed internet.